Is it true that technology can now empower your sales and marketing teams with the ability to predict the buying patterns of prospective clients?
As our world evolves into a technology-driven society, your consumer’s digital fingerprints are everywhere. Predictive marketing systems claim they can predict your next customer by mining these purchasing cues from digital behavior. Can this technology really tell us who will buy, what they’ll buy and when?
Join host David Lewis, CEO of DemandGen as he interviews Scott Broomfield, CMO at Xactly and Zak Garner, Director of Customer Success at 6sense to understand how firms like Xactly use 6sense’s predictive intelligence solution to gain insights of future buying patterns.
In this webinar DemandGen will explore…
- What is predictive Intelligence?
- How are companies using predictive intelligence?
- How does predictive intelligence work for marketing and sales teams?
- What kind of results and improvements can companies expect from implementing predictive intelligence?
- What to look for in a predictive solution provider?